September 1, 2010

One Month.......Really?

We made it to the one month mark....and
I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Punta Fuego, our first weekend get away and our kids first real beach experience.  These pictures say it all, Syd loved it, Emmy could not get enough of it and Tate hated it.


The drive down you kind of see it all. Beautiful mountains, pineapple fields, fruit stands, meat Oh My- I can not believe people eat that stands, furniture stands and things that can not be mentioned stands.



All because of you Babe! I think I tell Trent every night "Please lets stay forever." I am sure that will wear off, I mean... eventually I need  to see my family, hook up with my girl friends and dive into a bag of red vines. While Trent has a lot to do to figure out work, I feel like I am living the high life......Thanks Honey, this has been one of the best months of my life.

A friend from Trent's work invited us to their beach house for the long weekend. I kept asking Trent, "Do they know we have three, most of the time, crazy kids?" Filipino hospitality is unbelievable! They made a huge effort to make us feel at home and then some. Perks (the wife) is a super amazing cook. She wanted the kids to feel comfortable so she made them an all day buffet of American food, of course our kids used their best manners the whole time. If you believe that then you might not know them or me very well.

Neil, our super cool temporary driver took us down. Any one that can hang in the car for a couple of hours with our kids has to be cool. He was such a great help and we decided to call him Yayo for the weekend!
Because I like sandy bums.
I have a few more great pics of our weekend, I will post soon!

5 comments:

  1. I am seriously not kidding - I want to come live with you!! Sun, surf, beach houses, house help. Sign me up. Please remember to come home though - I miss you a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say JEALOUS?! I'm with Sina. You wouldn't mind 7 more kids if they came with two girlfriends, right?

    I told you you would love it!! I'm thrilled for you. You deserve it. Now I just have to keep sending these posts to Trevor to convince him to take the trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, add another 4 kids to that mix.....what does that make, 14 in all?? I am so happy that you are happy there. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you might be hosting your recipe club and kidz soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you would love it too...but then who wouldn't? Full time nanny, maid, cook and a driver...wow! I want to come please! I miss you so very much though...I think we all need a Jamie fix so you had better come back to reality sometime even if you don't want to! love you and the pictures!

    ReplyDelete