September 22, 2010

Our House...

Remember that song, "Our house in the middle of the street"? Okay, our house is not in the middle of the street actually it is on the end of a really quiet street. I think it has a kind of Big Bird look to it. This is a view of our home....Sweet, yellow, love.
 This is a view looking down our street. It is really quiet here. I am certain that we are the only family that makes noise, any noise. We have lived here for almost two months and I still have not seen our neighbors. I heard it would be major social bomb dive to take a plate of cookies over and introduce ourselves. Sometimes I think about doing it just for the reaction. Oh yeah, and that is Bat Boy on the left.

Sydney, coming home from school on her tour bus. Don't be scared the Haunted Forest is not set up next door but when a house is under construction they kind of like to hide it with tarp maybe it is so they can do a grand reveal when it is complete? This is looking up our street.

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing your house! It is beautiful. You crack me up and I need to call you and catch up. I say, take the bomb dive......otherwise they won't know what they are missing out on with you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, another great post. Love your perspectives on your world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why don't you "boo" them--you know, take a plate of cookies with a poem about the halloween phantom, ring the door bell and then run...that could be REAL exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you posted that, its fun to see what you see all the time. Oh and bat boy made the picture that much better.

    ReplyDelete