September 26, 2010

Lizard Love

One of the kids favorite past times, playing with baby lizards. One pet from Em's curious finger and we had a missing tail and a couple of bulging eyes, OOPS!


Before I knew it, Tate had moved the half dead lizard in to the doll house to show it what it means to be loved by "Tater".

See that tiny speck of life on the doll house floor?

This might be as close as my kids ever get to having a house pet. Although, I had to draw the line when Emmy was trying to give it kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Jaime, I love reading your blog. You are too funny! You make me wanna live in the philippines! Except at this very moment Im drinking a Diet Mountain Dew... and Im not sure I could hack it with out it! But your kids are so cute, I love reading about all your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering what Tater will ever do when he grows out of those Superman pj's. Love your updates.

    ReplyDelete