September 15, 2010

Two

Emmy McCall
Loves: Sydney, blankie, books, messes, gum, Woody, swimming and babies!

Favorite Sayings: "Hold You" (pick me up)"Not Funny Mom!""GUM!""Bye Woody""Joans... CEREALS!""Tweets?"

She really is our "handful" but I can not imagine her any different. We use to wonder if she was going to be our mild child....No chance!


Her prized birthday gift was a baby doll that sucks a pacifier. I think it brings back the good ole days
 (not too long ago) when she would rip off binkies from her younger cousins.....
I guess this is how it works for child #3, whatever gifts they get it is short lived. I do not think Emmy has had a toy in her possession for more than two minutes. 

I had a moment of dejavu from last year...


Going, going, gone!

Happy Birthday Emmy Girl! 







 I am pretty sure she eats, drinks and talks crazy!
We love this little bundle!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the pictures! They really brightened my day. One thing about Emmy...she is consistent in her "craziness" and she makes life so interesting. Happy*Happy*Birthday*Emmy dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured her beautifully...she really is so delightful!!

    ReplyDelete