September 2, 2010

This is a Real Place!


Punta Fuego had the most amazing swimming pools. It looks like you could just keep swimming right out in to the ocean. Trent and Tate loved the pools because they did not have to deal with their sand issues...of course!
Tate: "Can I sleep in the swimming pool?"
Clearly we need to consider swim lessons.




 Above is the beach house we stayed in and a few beautiful surrounding shots. Below is one of the club houses that the resort has to offer. Rough life!


Perks and her husband Edwin, were so great. They really showed us how and what it means to be gracious hosts.





Edwin shared his cool sand art with us, he also had the kids convinced their are real pirates!





We had such a terrific weekend, it is definitely a place we will come back and relax again. I feel like I had per-ma grin the whole weekend, minus those brief moments that I wanted to put tape over Emmy's mouth and give Sydney and Tate a little pinch for not remembering their always perfect manners. But I think those things go with out saying:) Thanks Domingos!


6 comments:

  1. Bea-U-ti-ful! I laughed so hard at seeing Emmy being swallowed by her life jacket. I don't think you need to fear with a jacket AND floaties!! By the way, I don't care what Trevor says, I'm coming with OR without him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are living a rough life!
    I miss your cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place looks amazing, I am really starting to wonder if Beetle served his mission there. He doesn't have any pictures that look close to what yours look like.
    I'm glad you guys are loving it! YOu need to call me, it has been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are being such a great blogger! It is so much fun to see all of your adventures! Keep em' coming! Miss your cute fam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you really are in a tropical paradise! Love seeing the smiles on the kids faces! You are looking skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my stars - gorgeous!! Every time I read one of your posts I want to come visit. I love that you are soaking up the local culture - next thing we know you'll be sending us photos of you driving along with Tate, Syd, and Emmy hanging off the back of your car!!! Keep the photos coming. I love it.

    ReplyDelete