August 12, 2010

The Move

I have so much to share but I have decided to start from the beginning. We have now been here for almost two weeks. We are still trying to get things under control but I thought I would post a few pics of Trent getting the house all ready for us to join him. While we (me and the kiddies) were chilling in Utah, he got everything moved in. It was so nice to come and have everything pretty much set up. The kids thought it was Christmas morning, reuniting with their old toys.
Three security guards on the left (Jonathon,Gerald, Vincent)      




Rather than one load in a large truck they bring your items packed in one little truck, empty it and go back for more.

Any time Trent would snap a photo they would all stop working and cheese it. I love how happy they are!



I am not sure it exactly feels like home yet, but it is so nice to see familiar items when I walk inside. Like any move, it will feel better when we have some order!

2 comments:

  1. jamie! you made it!
    you're house is so beautiful! it will feel like home in no time at all.

    i miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful!!!Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete