August 29, 2010

Asian Mullet...to all my sista's!

Okay it's not that bad, my first Filipino hair cut turned out just fine, I don't lay awake at night thinking about it but it will be sufficient! JM (male hairstylist, and yes, I am certain he probably played with Barbie more than Ken....actually maybe it was Ken?) any ways, his technique was shred and shred he did.  As many of you know, I take pride in my hair do. When life gets me feeling a little crazy it is how I give myself a quick pick me up.  Let me just say, it is way past time for a cut and color. I can not bring myself to go "Asian dark" but I think I am running out of options...I here it is difficult to find a place that can whip up blond hotness, and the referral I did get was CRAZY expensive. I did not let JM test out his color skills on me, maybe next time.  He kind of scared me off with his-half a eye brow missing look, he said it is so his face will stand out. No worries JM, I think it works.  I decided to go with a simple short cut, you may not notice a huge difference, but I actually went quite a bit shorter due to the fact that my hair is constantly dripping wet, it usually looks like I just finished running a half marathon, but without the run. So here it is, an "after" picture of me and JM.

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks good! The guy who cut your hair is making me laugh!! Love his eyebrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I miss you soooo much. That picture is making me cry. I am happy that you are having lots of fun new experiences. You look so cute!
    I miss you tons, tons tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ALWAYS rock good hair! So, I keep wondering when the blog name is going to change!? I won't spoil it here for everyone else, but I LOVE the name you told me about. Loved, loved, loved talking to you the other day...
    Say hi to Neil for me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! No one else could have such an experience with a haircut. Looking good cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooooo happy for your family!!! Doug and I get it. It's hard for people to understand how awesome & life-changing this is for the entire family. We are missing our 2-year D.F., Mexico experience now. Keep taking weekend trips and don't come home until you've gone to every destination you're dreaming of.

    Missing the Ex-pat life,
    ~Yesie Melton

    ReplyDelete