July 27, 2010

Cass A Frass


Probably one of my favorite people in the whole world and if she were not my sister I would definitely want her as my best friend. Cassie is one of the hardest working mommies I know. She is the perfect big sister and she motivates me to be a better Mom, sister and friend. Though she would be the last to admit  it, she has killer organizational skills, a super strong will and a desire to do the right thing always. I am so glad that I can rely on her for anything I know she would be there for me-no matter what. Even though she is not my favorite person to work out with, their is no one that will push you harder than this maniac. I love you Cass!
She was even willing to have a baby 7 years later....Crazy? I think so. But she is still ga, ga over baby Henry.
Have I mentioned that she hiked to the top of Timp mountain 8 months pregnant?
She is not normal and I am reminded by this every time she talks me in to a "easy" walk or bike ride. It usually ends up with me in puddle of sweat two hours later vowing "never again!" I really do love the fire she has.
She is for sure the party planner in our family and the one we can all count on. I am pretty sure that the Philippines is going to kill our phone talk time because we talk about everything and nothing every day of our lives. I love you so much Cassie and am thankful that you are my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment