August 18, 2010

Say Pepe!

Ever since Syd started school Tate has been going crazy, he asks me all the time "when can I go to school?" I found him a great preschool and he loves it. Standard practice around here is 5 days a week nine am to noon. I can not believe he is down with going that many hours each day? Their are about six children in his class and four teachers. They are all so cute and smiley. Tate made friends the first day with a little boy named Pepe (go ahead and say it out loud) it makes me laugh every time.
Pepe, cute teacher (I can't pronounce her name yet) and the Tater.

Tate's newest member of the "Man Club"is Neilman our temporary driver (we call him Neil) Tate digs him but Emmy has also staked her claim to him as well. Neil is the only one allowed to put Tate in and out of  his car seat. Tate spends a good portion of his day chill'n outside with him. Neil has a little girl turning three soon so he is super cute with our little bandits. Thanks Neil!

No comments:

Post a Comment