November 1, 2010

Let 'em Come

I am Halloween'd out but I thought this one would give you an idea of what it was like in our village Sunday! We got home from our church "journey" and at 3:00 pm sharp the  Filipinos were pouring in through the gates. I said to Trent, "I am kind of sad we live in the back of the village" (not thinking we would have any visitors on our street!) Ha,Ha!


 Costumes are rare because of the cost. I should have let Sydney, Tate and Emmy go because after our LONG church"outing" we all looked a little scary and hey...No need to dress up!

3 comments:

  1. So...let me get this straight....they are running through your neighborhood knocking on doors with no costumes, just to get candy??? That is AWESOME-we should totally start doing that around here!! Why dress up?? All we want is the candy-I am so glad that the Filipinos can be honest to themselves! I love reading about all your experiences!! Sure makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I didn't even notice that they didn't have costumes! Oh wait...I do see one big Gorilla! What a crowd, and look how full those bags are of "not very goood candy"! We missed you at our party....miss the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! We got a total of 6 trick or treaters this year. They probably all stayed away because Halloween was on Sunday, and they know how those Mormons are. I need to repent because I let my kids go.

    ReplyDelete