November 4, 2010

Lets Eat


  Sydney's Class went to Sleeping Beauty, the kids loved the play and afterwords we went to Wendys for lunch. Who would have ever guessed that I would get emotional over seeing a red head in braids? What really made me happy was to see how Sydney interacted with her class mates. I am proud that even though they all come from very different cultures, they play so cute together!


Sydney whispered in my ear before the play "Who do you think the cutest girl is in my class?". Of course, I said, "YOU....BY FAR!" She said "I know, but then whooooo?" I said, "Hmm, if you really want to know, I think I would love to roll your friend Dawaun, in sugar...I think she is darling!" Dawaun became my little friend all morning. At lunch time she pulled out a sack lunch because she is a vegetarian (who knew?) It had sushi rolls packed and a undefinable object that she said was dessert. Dawaun looked at me with a huge smile and said "This is sooo Yummy!" A girl after my own heart.

1 comment:

  1. Syd is looking so grown up! I agree, Dawaun IS darling!

    ReplyDelete