November 5, 2010

J U M P

 NUMBER ONE ITEM WE PACKED TO THE PHILIPPINES:
 
 I should title this "The Best Thing That Santa  Ever Delivered the Savage Kids!" I can't believe I was considering not packing this bad boy. Joan gets a little nervous, she says things like "No jumping for 1/2 hour after eating." Or "No jumping with sharp objects!" Can you believe?...Insane! I can tell she is a little leery with the whole thing. I tell her, "Just sit back and enjoy the show, the Savage kids are going to rock this crazy jump house!"

4 comments:

  1. Jamie, I want to see a picture of you jumping in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Emmy petting her animal and her sweaty head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Tate is jumping instead of throwing a fit about the wet spots on his t-shirt? Is that just little boy sweat?

    ReplyDelete