November 15, 2010

CANDINDO FERNANDO

 Our latest and coolest driver.....Dindo!
 It is hard to not dig the Dindo! I do not have any "normal" pictures of him because the guy is a goof ball. Maybe that is not a quality one would seek when looking for a driver  in the Philippines? BUT for me, funny may even take priority over safety! No, Dindo is a fine driver and I can tell that Trent really appreciates him as well. The guy is full of humor, we have never seen him with out a smile. He has got a mean moon walk, loves to sing and can make more friends in two minutes than you could ever think is possible. He goes home every other week to see his wife and five year old daughter. 
I am proud to pass on the art of " googly eye" to Tate.
 
 



Bonus material.....
Fred: Security Guard (replaced Gerald), is a Lolo (grandpa), talks like Kermit the Frog.


1 comment:

  1. I Love Dindo...looks like my kind of guy. What a cute and sweeeeet picture of Emmy!I am LOL of the picture of Tate's goggly eyes. Who would have thought he had such talent? I had to look twice to make sure you hadn't just scratched the ink of one eye of the picture! I am soooo proud of him. A true "Holman" at heart!

    ReplyDelete