November 26, 2010

The Simple Things

This year I really am thankful for the simple things....Air conditioning, grocery stores that  don't smell like funky meat and fish, a supply of soap and toilet paper in public bathrooms, water filters, ants/insects that live out not in, hand sanitizer, drawers that shut, clean grocery stores actually (clean any place), parks that don't scream "Tetanus Shot!", a lonely highway, traffic rules, "Kirkland" labels, HELPERS, drivers, pedicures, Diet A&W, fresh pineapple. Did I mention family and friends? All nice things....Some that we get to enjoy and some that we really miss. We love you all and hope that you had a great Thanksgiving!


P.S. Our Thanksgiving day:
Chill'n poolside, eating rice and dreaming about what it would feel like to be cold!



1 comment:

  1. I loved your little thankful list. I hope you are well and i wish I could send you a big ol' box of goodies to make you fell more at home.....instead I will send an itty bitty box so the postage doesn't cost more than the contents:) Any progress on a military friend?? I'm sure you could barter something in exchange for use of their APO address....

    ReplyDelete