November 29, 2010

I LUV U!

Cassie,
You are the best! 
Yes, I can find ch. chips but not with out paying a heavy price!

I am pretty sure these will make me the most wanted friend in Manila!

Crystal light...YES!

I am getting choked up just seeing these.

Is is just me who loves Lipton?

This does not even include my favorite parts of our package, Red Vines, my 10 plus bottles of smell goods (I swear I always smell of ham and cheese), Christmas treasures, good reading books and much more. 
Trent you rock to! What would I do if you were not willing to schlep 3 extra (heavy) bags of luggage  from Salt Lake to Costa Rica and back to the Philippines? 
 

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you got it all!!! Those boxes are looking pretty hammered. sad. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package. I will appreciate my quickie trips to the store so much more now! You've got me thinking as to what things I would miss most if I were away? I thought you chose well! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so freaking jealous right now. I LOVE LIPTON with sour cream and Ruffles! Can I come over? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete