October 8, 2010

Such a Savage!

Trent joined a Filipino basket ball team through work. I don't know why but for some reason it makes me laugh to think of Trent with these little Asian, basketball crazed, fellers throw'n down some hoops. When I went to his first game I was shocked at how big some of these "little" Filipinos actually are! Basket ball is the number one sport here and they take it very serious. They gave Trent number 23.....No pressure!
His fans can get pretty thirsty. My favorite part of going to Trent's game, beside seeing him in his red cuteness, is watching his number one fan (Tate) wear a permanent smile. He thinks his Daddy  is JORDAN!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinkin' that Trent needs to get some good 'ol filipino sun to take care of that farmer's tan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing some fun stuff. Try to get a picture of Trent with his team. That would be hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete