October 28, 2010

Let's Be Honest

We have been  pretty good at taking advantage of exploring our new country.  I would say the only thing that has made our "fun family trips" some times border line miserable,  would be this one......


We are spectacles as it already is but when blondie number 3 pulls her classic "throw down" stunt of   screaming in public, it only makes the stares that much worse. I thought this picture  below was a classic....Emmy getting her picture taken and of course, was not about to hand out any smiles.
 

She has her moments of cuteness, thank goodness for Trent and his patience! I will try to remember these parts of our trips and not her licking Gatorade off of the stadium seats.



4 comments:

  1. Love that picture of Em and Trent. So cute! Its funny.....even though our travels aren't nearly so exotic, I constantly find myself stuck at filthy ballparks and letting my kids get disgustingly dirty. I think the image of licking gatorade off of a concrete step is one that we can all relate to no matter where we live. She is going to be great and super tough because of these experiences:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to build up your kids immunity system!! She will be strong and healthy - and never get sick. I know I tell you this every time I comment - but you are awesome. I love reading your blog - you have such a fun, positive attitude. Go Jaime Go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As my sister would say, " Love Her!!" She sure does add "spice" to the Savage Family:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. o my gosh!! i looked at that 2nd picture and i thought it looked like tamz so stinkin much! haha! thats crazy! :) tessas little friend is over and i said who does this look like and she said tamz! she was shocked when i said it was emmy! i miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete