October 3, 2010

Clorox Wet Wipe?

Tates preschool had there first field trip to the Manila Children's Museum! (Maybe a step up from Chuckee Cheese and about as clean). All I could think about was, "I would do a back flip for a bottle of sanitizer". The kids loved it and that's all that matters....Right?


They had a little section on the human anatomy. I begged Emmy not to go inside, the only exit was to crawl yourself through intestines. The highlight was the giant bum that you pushed to hear a very real sounding toot! I might of found that more fascinating than the kids.



 Tate's cute teachers.....
 Class mates on the Asian express! Look how our little American Blondy sticks out!

3 comments:

  1. Tate is getting so cute and grown up looking. I'll bet he stands out with his big blue eyes, his blond hair and winning smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Love IT! Could Tate be any happier? He makes me smile just looking at him.

    ReplyDelete