October 18, 2010

Back Yardigans

What a clever title I have come up with! Hmmm....not really, but here are a few shots of our back yard and our little banana bread eating punks.  Right now it is considered the rainy season. It usually rains for a few minutes every other day.  It is kind of strange because I keep expecting it to cool off here, especially when I walk in to a store and see Christmas decor. Trent has really missed the fall weather. I told him "Cheer up! It's the end of October, go for a swim, work on your tan, chill on a floaty while you sip your Diet Coke"........FALL SHMALL!







This one is our little fish. She can have her swim suit on faster than I can ask her about her day at school. I am amazed at the progress she has made with her swimming in the short time we have lived here.

5 comments:

  1. Honestly Jamie....sign me up for a dose of your life! It looks like you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. am. jealous. Although I love pumpkins and leaves changing color.....I think I could live without them to work on my tan all year round. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not jealous yet, but i will be in about 2 weeks. and i think kathleen made banana bread today, too. i miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely jealous. Have been since the moment you told me you might be going! I still think the Divas should all hop on a plane together and come invade your space for a couple of weeks.

    I'm going to work on that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jamie! I love reading your posts! I can always count on a good laugh. Looks like things are going well! And your kiddos are the cutest! Stay in touch OK.
    -Marianne

    ReplyDelete