October 29, 2010

Down Right Spooky

 Yes, they do celebrate Halloween here but there is no "Happy" about it.  When we have taken our kids trick or treating in the past, we always avoid the gory homes, you know, so the kids can sleep at night. I don't think we will have that luxury here.We have seen some pretty creepy things going down in the hood preparing for the awaited DAY of Halloween. They trick or treat from 3:00-5:00, it is the only day of they year they open up our village to the public. Trick or Treater's only come to your house if it is decorated, kind of funny. We were advised this year to be spectators and than make a decision if we would like join next year. Are you kidding me? "We feed tigers raw chickens from our jeepney Pal!"



 
And the winner is.....
(In effort to make the holiday holy)

2 comments:

  1. That is funny. I can't wait to hear about your trick or treating experience! Just think of Dad taking us to the Jacksons and it might not seem too scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my......as a hater of Halloween - this is a bit too much for me. I'm expecting big things from you next year and I want photographic evidence!!

    ReplyDelete