October 14, 2010

Jon-a-non!


JONATHON



Tate loves this guy!  I am sure he probably cringed on the day we showed up with our load of babies. But I will always be grateful for how kind and good he is with our children. Tate follows him around every where, broom in hand. Jonathon always stays busy, I think we might have the cleanest drive way on our street. Even though his job is "Security" he is a great babysitter, yard keeper and friend. He also introduced us to his wife Norma! Who we love.
Emmy and "JONANON!"


I thought they saw their kids every few months....It has been 3 YEARS since Jonathon has seen his 9 year old daughter and four year old son! They are going home for a visit next week....YEAH!


We celebrated his thirty fifth birthday this week. He requested banana bread? I could not bring myself to putting candles in a loaf of bread so we made banana cake. Happy Birthday Jon-a-non!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie...the people who work for you are so lucky! You treat them like family! What an amazing experience you are having and I am so happy for you! Even though I miss you desperately..I want you to be there having the life changing experiences you are having! love you!

    ReplyDelete