October 31, 2011

Man vs Pancake

This is
The Man...
Verses...
Pancake
Challenge!
I have not laughed this hard in a long time.
After Charlie
had allready ate five large pancakes, Uncle Trent
gave him the, "Eat three more in 10 minutes deal
and you can be the proud owner of $15 dollars!"
The pancakes were too much for little man Farley.

We should have challenged "Henrico",
 He looked man enough....
(Cassie don't be mad, this was the highlight of my day:)


My kids are going to be sad to come off this
week long sugar high,
especially this one...

After our sugar fest with cousins last night, we decided
the best way to wind them all down would be to have a 
"dance a- thon".
It was almost as funny as the man vs. pancake challenge.
Who ever stops dancing first is out.
This is maybe my favorite game EVER.
I think it was Tom's outfit that made me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment