October 11, 2011

Final Product

Louie, Jessa, Shira-Jeanie's children
 This is it! 
It might not seem like much but it is a huge improvement.
Complete with windows, a real door, and an additional level up stairs.

Ladder leading to the attic where the girls sleep,
notice the sweet window.

The pitched roof made it so they were able to accesses
more space. It might get a little hot but they are thrilled!

New porch...concrete instead of mud.
I love how she put little plants up to make it feel homey. 
Jeanie kept saying "I feel like I am in a dream"! In all of my life, I have never
seen so much excitement and joy, thanks to all of you, for making this happen!

The best part of the news is that Jeane and her children are getting baptized this week...
YES!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you saw a great need and did something about it. I love even more that she found what she believes in and saw it in you. Way to make a different Trent and Jamie, great examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great--I am so happy for them. Jamie, you DID serve a mission! :)

    ReplyDelete