October 2, 2011

True Peeps

This is my buddy Julie, I love her like a sister! She laughs about
everything and that is why I  can hang with her. She was my former RS president,
I have learned so many awesome things from her. She moved to Bear Lake last year
so I am thrilled that she is with in driving range!
We have officially been in our home for three weeks! I would say it feels good
but things are still in disarray, for some reason it has taken me a little bit longer
this time around. Okay, I will say it...since you are all thinking it. I am so missing
Jeane and her skills, sniff sniff. A bright side to the mess is that I have had a few
of my favorite peeps from Ohio stop in for a visit. True peeps, because they are seeing it ALL,
Jamie unplugged for sure.  I love you ladies and am so happy that you are a part of my life.

This is my funny, funny friend Karma!
She came into town to see her new grand baby but I like to think that it was more about seeing me. Karma has seen my true colors (all of them). I love her because when you visit Karma it is like going home. She is an amazing cook, sewer,
seminary teacher (which she loves) and a way cool mother to 5 boys...need I say more?

This pretty lady makes me so happy to be back in Utah!
Sina moved here from Ohio last year...I can't believe my luck.
I did not get the chance to snap a photo of us together so I had to dig deep.
Sina is my fellow golfing buddy, gourmet diva and a true
example of how we should live life. She is dignified, beautiful, and
hilarious. I love you Sina and am so happy to have you close!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how love you too my friend!! Let the good times roll with the Utah ladies!! Maybe next year we can even get golfing.

    ReplyDelete