October 21, 2011

THE BEST!

When I look back on  my life and think about experiences that contribute to what
makes me who I am, I know that a big piece will come from my short time in the Philippines.
This might sound a little thick (get ready) but the two best decisions I have ever
made was one, marrying Trent and two, our move to the Phils 
(kids creep in some where between the two:)
I love the lessons that life taught me while we were there. I learned a lot about human nature, what matters most in life, what it means to have a happy attitude, service, gratitude, humility and above all,
that we have a Heavenly Father who loves each and everyone of us. The icing on the 
cake for our whole Filipino experience was Jeanie (my helper) and her children joining the church.
Trent wins the "cool husband award" for supporting me in a last minute decision to fly back for 
their baptism. I am so happy I could be there and will never forget it.

Elders, Jessa, Louie, Jeanie and Shira
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment