October 24, 2011

The End

These are kind of random but full of good memories. This is me, day three of 
public transportation. I look happy, but I am crying inside.  This is me and the
girls taking a jeepney ride...yes, jeepney.


For our final treat we headed to my favorite place for
pedi's and mani's.  I miss'd these ladies, until they told
me my hair does not look good and it was better short. 
And then I remembered that I liked living in America.
We topped it all off with a trip to "The Spa".
Jeanie said, "I think this will be my first and last massage,
I have to remember every thing about it." 
A great girls day out for sure.


Me and Tess, she knows how do a mean wax on the upper lip.



The posse met us at California Pizza Kitchen for Dinner.

I said my goodbyes to Jeanie and crew....
And my old driver Neil picked me up in a 
sweet ride....

 Sweet....


It seems like the theme of my trip was "what
would I be riding in next?"
It was all worth it, I was able to meet up with 
a few of my cute friends for some good ol' Manila 
shopping and lunch.

Jill -an -nator


One of my favorite things was staying at my friend Jenny's house
and surprising her guard (who use to be ours). His face was in shock
when he saw me get out of the car...Rad- Leandro, Mam J is back!



This is cool Jenny.
I love her, and I loved our good girl time.
Thanks for the  nice stay, the walks, this really good treat (fried banana and jack fruit) 
and all of our funny laughs.

Short trip but worth all the effort in the world. 
Thanks to my Sista's and 
Trent for helping with the kiddies so I could take this awesome trip.


2 comments:

  1. So glad you got to go. It looks like it was an awesome trip. I love that Jeanne was baptized and how cool that you were there?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss ya! It was so fun! I felt like a normal person again....haha...i will go back and have the turon for ya

    ReplyDelete