December 26, 2010

Our 2010 Christmas Festivities!











The Excitement of Christmas!

Syd is our more "calm reactor" when it comes to present opening, I think she must get that from Trent. I am always expecting her to kind of freak out with excitement 
like this one....

 Or this one...



This made me laugh....
(I think Emmy might have stole some of his loot! )

Great minds think alike (or were not super creative). Trent and I got each other the same gift (i home)
As my Mom would say: "If one is good, two is better."

Our favorite part of Christmas was having Norma and Jonathan join us! Norma kept trying to clean, I said "NORMS IT'S CHRISTMAS!" She said "I know Mam, it is my Christmas present to you." Leave it to Trent to say "Well, if she really wants to." (Trent would like me to add that he was ONLY kidding!)
We forced the Norma-Nator to relax. Having them with us really did make our Christmas memorable. It is nice to know that Christmas feels like Christmas no matter how far away you live or what the temperature is outside. We missed you all and hope that you had a wonderful day!










3 comments:

  1. Oh- I loved all those pictures, Tate is so cute, I love his face and all of his awesome expressions. I am so glad you guys had a happy Christmas, but we sure missed all of you!-Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pics! Merry Christmas- we missed you guys this year. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Christmas no matter where you live! The kids look like they had a wonderful time opening Santa's presents.

    ReplyDelete