December 18, 2010

Mix and Match

 You know, even though this would be considered a total "Utah Bomb Dive" with my girls in their cute matchy, matchy Target specials (from last season) and Tate in... I am not really sure what he is wearing (a tangerine special?) The Filipinos don't give a darn and I love it. If you ever just feel like taking a break from some of the self inflicted pressures we often put on ourselves at Christmas time, you need to join us in the Philippines. It has been a good reminder for me to simplify and focus on what really matters during this season. These people are happy by nature but add a little Christmas cheer and you would not believe this place! I keep feeling like I need to go out and make a few more Christmas purchases but I can't seem to grasp the concept of Christmas being next week, maybe its the heat or just the laid back Filipino lifestyle finally kicking in, either way I'll embrace this easy living lifestyle  while I can!
Fashion faux-pa....YES! But look how darn cute they are.

Me with the Captain of Hotness!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jamie, you make me laugh. I think we all need a break now and then from our self-inflicted pressures....whatever they may be. You guys all look beautiful and I would not consider any of your pictures a fashio faux-pa!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! You and Trent are cute too.

    ReplyDelete