December 21, 2010

Boracay Baby!

What can I say about Boracay? Totally the best and I wish we never had to leave....Their, I said it.

Boracay is probably one of the most "popular" islands in the Philippines to visit.  We heard so much hype that I think we were both expecting to be let down. We weren't, it was awesome, we were only sad that we did not stay longer. The kids loved it, we loved it.... I think I am going to marry it. But for real, what made it so cool was every time we turned around some one was offering to help us with this or get us that or play with our kids so we could do what ever. We would walk in to breakfast and people were calling our kids by name (granted we were pretty much the only white folks and they probably knew our kids names because we would "Lovingly" -a.k.a threaten- remind them to use their perfect manners.) The service  really was first class and our trip was super fly fun.... for all ages:)

From the airport we took a sweet boat ride to the the Shang- ri- La Hotel.
We could not get over the pool...definitely our favorite hang out spot.




4:00 Fish Feeding (The kids favorite!)



I find this to be the perfect beach body pose.
Thank goodness that Syd is always up for a photo, cool lobby.





Sunset dinner at a restaurant called Epic....
It lived up to its name. And no picture opt is complete without Sister Asian Eyes!



Tate sporting the Shoell "grimace".
Snorkel Momma and our sand worm.

Barbecue on the beach.
I did kind of start hyperventilating when fire girl came over to show Em her tricks.

3 comments:

  1. that looks so perfect it can't be real! i love reading about all of your adventures! miss you guys - walter was so excited to open up your xmas card. he couldn't believe his eyes when out popped a picture of his true love - he would like her to come over for a playdate at her soonest availability ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are living the life!
    Would you email me your address so that I can send a Christmas card!
    Merry Christmas!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jame,
    Okay.....posting pictures like that just might make Chad and I come to the Phillipines! :) Sooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete