December 5, 2010

How Bazaar

 Every weekend starting in September through December, they have a weekend bazaar set up in our village. We live a couple streets in front of the happenings so I have become addicted to running over to see what kind of "treasures" I can find. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I have my "Filipino eyes" on and that when I get home I may wonder why on earth I bought that? You can usually find anything you want, last week I bought  a set of square plates and Christmas place mats. My favorite find was the cool naraw wood bench. Trent has been more than a good sport about going with me (maybe because it makes for good entertainment or interesting smells, Hmmm...probably not.)






BONUS PICTURE OF THE WEEK:
Blueberry Hazlenut, Lemon Sesame & Seaweed...What the heck?






3 comments:

  1. Jamie, remember me? Eagle Idaho? So fun to find your blog via Michele Carni blog! So fun to see your cute family! Give me your email adrs and Ill give you our blog...its private. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and i think your fam is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my email is
    julielewis76@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of you every time I go to Costco!! I love that you appreciate all the same JUNK I do. Saw the cute Gaybird at the fabric store the other day. It was almost like hugging you.

    ReplyDelete