July 18, 2010

Tatey

What can I say about our Tate? Sweet....not overly, hmmm.....Sass Mouth, Monster Boy, maybe the best name would be- Ticking Time Bomb. But through all of this I love that boy! He is still our most content and by far most conservative child. His favorite is for sure, Daddy but occasionally he will let me comfort him, I love these brief moments. I think he has been a bit lost with our Summer of transition. I can tell out of our three that this move has been the hardest on him. I am thankful for Sydney who really tries to be good to him. The other night, I was laying in bed with him and he said, "Hey, I don't have a bed?" I said "where is it?" He kind of looked confused and said "I don't know!" Man, I can not wait to see his face when we get to our new home. We love you Tater!


When we went to get our pictures done, I thought "how is this going to fly with Tate?" Who knew he would be the best?!
And my favorite.....

3 comments:

  1. That post made us laugh, that is so sad that he has been wondering where his bed is. I love that boy and at least you never wonder what he really thinks of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures, Jamie! Love the outfits you put together.....you have learned well:) We miss you like crazy out here, it just isn't the same without you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could Tate's eyes be any more blue!! Oh my goodness - he is gooorgeous. Beautiful photos Jamie. I'm with Reese - life is just not the same without you here my friend. I'm excited for you to have an adventure but I miss you soooo much.

    ReplyDelete