July 20, 2010

Sydney Sunshine

Sydney is our sunshine! I am so thankful for this little girl, she knows how to brighten up my mood. She is pretty sweet with Tate and Emmy, sure she has her moments of "loveliness" but she can usually snap out of those pretty quick. Tate and Emmy adore her and she knows how to make each of them happy, which means so much to a tired Momma. While we have been staying at my parents home Syd and Tate have been sharing a bed. Last night I heard Tate snap at Sydney, "YOUR TOUCHING MY PILLOW!" Syd just scooted to her side of the bed with out any words or fists thrown back at him (not always the case but I really appreciated it last night.)  She wins Emmy's vote by playing Ring Around the Rosies a few hundred times in a row, with Em shouting "AGAIN!" at the top of her lungs. What a cool big Sis.  

YES,
I am so thankful for my Sydney!



1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! My favorite is the last one of Sydney....what a pretty little girl! Good luck with your last week of craziness here in the States....most likely to be followed by many more crazy times in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete