October 2, 2013

Baby Cakes

This is my "copy blog", Cas took some great photos so I had to oink them from her blog....Man, I am so grateful for a sister that would come and love on my baby. The only thing that could have made it
better is if Mindy could have come too.  So, here is to my big Sissy for taking cute 
hospital pictures of baby Fin and crew.
Love you Cassie.

Killing me with this.




My dream was to give Finley's middle name Melba.
 Melba, after my Grandma Holman.
Honestly, she is the most wonderful woman I have ever known. I have a feeling
that Grandma loved this little lady long before she was ever sent down to us.
I like to whisper in her ear, "Hello my little Melba Toast!"
Since T-man was not on board with Melba we went with Marie :)
Well Finley, minus the Melba Marie Savage...we love you all the same.
Cassie is such a good Aunt, on top of bringing Em a giant binkie sucker
she did cute hair do's on my girls.


Me and Baby Cakes #4!


No comments:

Post a Comment