October 25, 2013

Seattle Soccer


I LOVE what team sports does for our kids! 
The friendships,  the hard work, learning to play
as a team, seeing their weekly improvements but most of all watching them build their confidence.
We are total nerds and live for Saturday soccer games.
Rain or shine, we never want to miss!

Lightning Girls
The Limes

Our soccer spaz!
I love that she occasionally gets wiped out.

Gorillas-
Tate learned this season that he does not love soccer.  Zoom in on this bad boy
to get a good look at his face. Pretty much says it all. Most of Tate's time on
the field was spent dancing.



Supporting Tate

We spend all of our time at the fields, lets just say who ever
is not practicing is getting some good play time in.
I'll miss our practice/play times this winter.

Em is wearing a saloon dress from the dress up box with boots and a rainbow jacket-
What EVER.

Another RAD outfit, with child #4 I guess I quit
checking what the other three are dressed like.

Soccer STAR!
Total Soccer MOM.  I love every minute of it.
Hope Finley does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment