October 15, 2013

Favorite Things!

The best part about moving around is finding new friends. I was extra lucky 
here because my friend Angie (far right) became my friend in Ohio years ago and now we get to live by the Smart family again. She has been my main 
resource and  go to on everything around here. Man, what I wouldn't give for an Angie every time we moved!  She introduced me to some wonderful women and we have become friends fast.
Last month she did a "favorite things" party, we each shared a little gift of one of our favorite things.
Who doesn't love a good gift with breakfast to boot?!

Cute Angie



Basil plants,nail polish, mini spatulas, yummy ice cream, puzzles, fresh tomatoes
&
chocolate covered almonds!

Janae,Ang,Jen

Shannon, Katelynn
Picture Day 2013


Em learning swimmer safety 

No comments:

Post a Comment