October 31, 2013

My Parents

The Farley's left early Monday morning, our kids went back to school so it left me with my parents and little Finners. I loved the quality time.  I thought we would drive down to the Ballard Locks...look it up if you are interested, I can't explain it. Fresh water flowing into the ocean blah, blah.
Worth seeing, except it was closed because of the Government shut down. BOO.
We dined on really expensive chowder instead. I feel like one lucky lady to have these two for parents,
they surely are not perfect, but who is?
No one can make me laugh like my Dad. And my Mom wins for the most patient person I know.
She makes for a great shopping buddy too!


Ballard Locks
 We spent the evening on Pine Lake....

Dining out with Grandpa




 Grandpa George had to leave early to get back to work! I hope 
my kids realize how lucky they are to have a Grandpa like him.
He really is great. Love you sooo much Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment