September 21, 2013

The Emster


I am not sure our FIVE year old will ever out grow her love for "anything doggy!"
Em turned the big 5 September 10th. 
Just imagine the brightest firework on the Fourth of July and times it by ten.
That sums up our Emmy girl. She is full of energy and has a special way of sharing her love
with everyone she meets. While she is still obsessed with puppies we decided to go with a pottery party instead. I was a little nervous about having five year olds in a ceramic shop but it all worked out, damage free and everything!

Some funnies about Em, she knew EVERY gift she was getting
this year.  I swear she could sniff out a gift from the top of our house to the bottom.
I gave up on being upset. I came down stairs one morning and she had one of her
puppies to be on the couch watching t.v. with her, she said, "Don't be mad okay, I cut off the tags."

Birthday swim

Lunch at Panera Bread
When I asked Em what she wanted for her
birthday dinner she said, "a plate of gum balls!"
She had to settle with gum balls on cupcakes and loads of bubble tape.
















No comments:

Post a Comment