October 30, 2013

PARTY~ For the Fin

Guess who came to see little Baby Cakes blessed?
A whole house full, the Farley fam and Grandma and Grandpa!
Having visitors is my all time favorite, our kiddies were thrilled.
I can't believe that the Farley's were willing to jump in there
car and do that long haul again. I like to think they were happy to meet Finley but I think it was  more because they were finally out of the car!
My favorite funny.

Hen checking out baby Fin from a safe distance.

I love a good 13 year old.

These two went strait to the trunk to finish off any left over treats
from the long car ride up....smart little candy mongers.

Grandma and Grandpa flew up. I was so happy to have my Mom here,
she just had double knee replacement so I was thrilled that she was willing to 
make the journey.



Grandpa, doing what he does best.


We let the kids play hookie and went to the Salmon Hatchery in town.
It was totally entertaining, especially because we went during the salmon run.
It's one of the craziest things I have ever seen. The whole life cycle all in one pretty place.


If you look close you can see the salmon trying to swim upstream
I'm not sure why, but I got the giggles seeing these poor fish trying to swim
upstream just so they can find a nice little place to die.
Welcome home little buddies.
Welcome home.







As if this trip could get any more fun, we took the kids to get
pizza and do some pottery.
We thought my Mom would be all over the pottery gig, being the artist that she is.
Gay-bird was the first one to ditch out, what the heck MOM?!
Pizza with Aunt Cass




Thank goodness Grandpa hung around to love Finley
and to catch up on his sleep.

1 comment:

  1. So Fun! I love all your pictures, especially the last one of Dad and Finley.

    ReplyDelete