October 24, 2013

Two Months

Two months. 
Our baby is two months and it seems to be going too fast.
Knowing Finley is our last baby has helped us enjoy every minute...
well minus a few screaming sessions.
Here are a million and one pics of the last two months with little Honey. I feel like she is always in her car seat because we are constantly on the go, probably the norm for most mommies. Soccer games, swimming, practices, grocery store and anything else.
Good thing I'm nursing or she might never get a break from her car seat.
I like to give Finley random names for some of her looks, it makes me laugh.
Love you Finny-Fin.


Tell me how cute

Fins happy place

Hi Harold 


Car Seat Series...







Margret

Look at this baby chub!

Halloween prep

My favorite gift

Too big for the snuggle nest and 0-3 month out fits
SAD.








 The two month mark is always a good place to be.

2 comments:

  1. She is SO CUTE!!! Love her!
    (and yes, poor Lucy is always in her carseat as well! maybe it's a 4th child thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Melba! She is so cute! All of these pics made me smile. I want to hold her and smell her so bad! Please Come SOON, an airplane ride would make her so happy(:

    ReplyDelete