August 20, 2012

We Done.

6th and final day! 
Hallelujah. The babe and I were beat!
Our last two nights we stayed in a bed & breakfast type place in the 
middle of nowhere. With a couple of hippies from Austria as our hosts.
Our last day we had a pretty easy ride.


 The highlight of the day for Trent was racing horses around a track.
My head was pounding at this point, so I cheered on my jockey from
the sidelines. Trent said it was awesome! (Man, I bet I will be sad I missed one day).
 Trent ate this ricotta like cheese with honey drizzled on top.
Not really my kind of dessert but  Buffalo seemed to love it!


Me & Nina


I can't tell who is happier to be done...us or the horses!

 Our bungalow...


One of the best parts of our trip was getting to know other people.
Here are the troopers!
Kristina & Caroline

Angelica & Nina

Andrea & Jacqueline

Martin


Would we do it all again?

Okay, this trip was a kicker. One of those vacations where you 
come home dog tired instead of well rested. but 
Trent and I both vote YES...it was a super cool and memorable experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment