August 9, 2012

OIX

If I look totally wasted, it's because I was!
When we woke up and found out we had another 8 hour ride...my fun meter was on low.

Nothing like a good breakfast, Diet Coke and a view to cheer me up.





This is our room in Beget.... our own little cottage.

 Going on this trip reminded of all the cool things about Trent!
He is so good to help, he sees others needs and is the first one
to lighten a load. And he does it with a smile. He would help others
saddle their horses, carry my horses bucket of feed,  help Rudy organize gear
and anything else that needed to be done.  Not to mention, he backed track for 
a long ways just to see if he could find my lost earring. He didn't find it but I think
he is way rad for trying!







I am not sure if I mentioned the bush whacking we had to do on this ride?
It was down right- nasty. At the end of our day we would compare battle wounds,
 marks left on our arms or legs from rubbing along thorny bushes. I had bruises on my
stomach from leaning over the top of my saddle to avoid low hanging branches. This doesn't
really sound like vacation....I think Trent and I might be crazy that we love this kind of stuff.



Lunch on the beach!
A swim and a light siesta (nap).



Our rides always ended with a round of drinks!
 Diet Coke has never tasted so good.

Oix
 had one of my favorite Spanish meals.
It was called a potato tortilla, it was potatoes and 
eggs fried into a patty...so good.


This is our pink room in Oix...we were totally spent!
I am not sure if either of us even noticed
how bright our room was at the time.
Night, night...tomorrow we ride again!

No comments:

Post a Comment