August 6, 2012

Espinavell

We ride again..again,again and again! from here on it was new rides different day.
We would get up and ride 6-8 hours to our next destination.
I have never ridden this hard and for this long. I should totally try out for Strawberry Days Rodeo Queen or something.
I should tell the story, how I was not allowed to touch my horse. Rudy (guide) informed me
that my Paquito was a "biter not a lover." At first I was kind of sad, but I got over it really
fast and loved that my pony was saddled every morning for me.



When I look at Trent I can hear  the sound track "Return to Snowy River". 
Totally....


We came up on this herd of fat, I am talking extra fat, ponies.
We learned that the Spaniards eat them. It made me sick AND kind of sad.


 I thought it was funny that my saddle bags had the wine for lunch
I guess they thought I would be a safe candidate!

Another picnic with Rudy, you can trust that he liked to run his
pretty hands through his Fabio like hair right before serving us the goods.
Trent asked me to quit pointing that out. Between Rudy and one of the German gals
dropping her pants to cool down while she ate, it made for some great entertainment.

These are a couple of our German chick friends.
They kept their pants on. And once Nina quit with her jabs on America we 
became good buddies.
Nina and Kristina

Martin & Trent
 Dropping into Espinavell

 Our place...

 Rudy-
The Germans would pronounce it, "Woody"
It always made me happy.





Dinner! No, it was not horse :)


Why is chocolate so much better in Europe? Even the hot chocolate!


1 comment: