August 7, 2012

Beget


Breakfast! 
These poor people were with us every waking moment of the day,
not only did they have to endure us for a whole week we ALL had to endure
tomatoes, cheese and cold meets for every single breakfast. Nothing says good morning like
tomatoes and garlic!




Ready to ride! Destination Beget.
We also rode through a bit of France, it was a terrific ride. I know, a million pics,
keep up if you can :)

I loved the sound of hooves on the cobbles stone streets, and how the Spaniards would
come out to watch.

France!


Caroline is one of my favorites! She is from the Netherlands.
We had some great talks. She was probably really
sick of hearing Trent and I sing"Sweet Caroline" sung in our mock
Neil Diamond voices, at least 2200 times a day.
Thanks for being nice Caroline!
 A few days out of the week we were lucky enough to have  Buffalo and his honey meet
us on the trail with a beautiful lunch spread! It beat the cold meat and tomatoe picnics
we had to eat.
Buffalo and his honey Judith.



Martin...what a cool guy! He is our Swedish friend.
Good that he came along or Trent would have been flying
solo with the ladies. Martin is Mr.Positive and totally fun to be around!
This was our attempt at a foot spa.


Our Nina friend...she liked my hat. They thought it was
strange that Trent and I didn't wear helmets. I tried
to explain, that we would be seriously mocked if we strapped helmets on our heads.

A few more hours in the saddle and we made it to Beget!
Probably the prettiest place we stayed. It felt like we were walking into a Disney set. Absolutely
quaint and beautiful! (Yes Michele, QUAINT)








Rudy shlepping my bags over the cobblestone streets for me.
I guess he is not all bad.


Dinner started at 10 -Ouch!
After riding all day I thougth I might fall asleep
face first into my dinner plate. Excellent ride, dinner and company!

 ps I loved the goat cheese!



No comments:

Post a Comment