August 2, 2012

RIDE

What do 5 Germans, 1 Dutch, 2 Americans and 1 Swedish guy have in common?
We all love to ride! 
I have never spent this much time (and it was a lot of time) with
this many Europeans at once.We spent breakfast, lunch, dinner and every waking hour in between with these people. We started our adventure as strangers and ended it as good friends.We learned 
so much, this ride really tested my endurance, we were literally in the saddle, some days 8-10 hours. 
Why I did not expect it to be as challenging as it was, it will still probably be one of my favorite trips-EVER.
Yes, I was one saddle sore lady...I still feel like I am walking a little bow legged :)
Our first day was pretty easy, maybe a 4 hour ride. A gentle warm up before the next few days!


 Our guide Rudy...(so many good stories about this fella)
He had fifty million rules...really crazy-lame rules, it was weird and entertaining all 
in one very bazaar package....














Trent meets Marico

 My Paquito..

When I showed my sister Mindy this horse she said, "Wow, that looks like my hair!"


Here we go...



lunch...
not way awesome.




We kicked off and ended every ride with a Diet Coke...
Vacation rocks.

We stayed in Camprodon for two nights, I loved this little town!
It had a wonderful feeling.



Chocolate Crepe!



No comments:

Post a Comment