June 8, 2012

Yeller Stone

 I love spending time with family. 
AND
I love Yellow Stone!
What a cool park, this was my second time visiting and the time we have spent there
is never enough.
This post has a million and one pics. I don't know what to say?
I LOVE Yellow Stone.
(This is how we spent day two.)

I knew it would be a great day when
Trent woke up and had his bowl of  cereal with blueberries...
And then,
I looked over at my Dad's bowl and he 
had topped his cereal with chocolate covered donuts...
I think that's one of the things I love about him.









We pulled up right after this buffalo gave birth, I totally know
they have to be sister buffalos. I named them, Cassie, Jamie & Mindy.




The Grand Canyon of Yellow Stone







At the end of our scenic day at the park,
Tate said, "This is the best dinner ever!" 
Please notice his plate. He must take after Grandpa George.

Me and the motley crew took a cruise  at sun down...


Henry's Lake
Day Two...RAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment