June 10, 2012

Summer Sports


 Summer has hit and WE LOVE IT! 
The big news of the Summer is that Syd made the swim team!
 8:15 Every morning...yuck'o, what were we thinking?
Tate and Emmy started swim lessons, Tate seems to be our little fish so far.
Emmy cries every time I put her in the water, what has happened to our Filipino swimming rock star?
I guess that is what a year of the fresh Utah air will do to you.
Any how, way to go my swimming friends.



Our main dude Tate is playing T-ball.
On the way to our first game he said, "Do I have to run?"
I said, not if you hit the ball hard enough, you sweet, lazy, chump!
He is so blasted cute out there, never mind that those games are 
extremely BOOOR-ING. Tate, you better know that your Momma
loves you to endure an hour of that fun stuff.
Plus, every game is better when Grandpa George comes to cheer you on!



 This is our sweet crew, cheering on cousin Tommy
at his game, holy cold.
 But, holy cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment