June 26, 2012

Fathers & Fish Lake

I felt so lucky to have my Dad for the weekend, fathers day weekend.
He is SO funny, no one can make me laugh like my Dad. My Dad has
a special way of making each of his children feel loved. He is super supportive,
hardworking, humble and truly, just a great example to me in several ways.
When I look through my pictures, the ones I have of my Dad are of him cooking breakfast.
He loves doing things for his kids and grand kids...that is one of the things that make him so GREAT!

 



 He is also the reason my pants are fitting so snug.

And then their is this  Daddy...
A cool thing about this Daddy  is, he loves playing with
his little friends. He has a wrestling match almost every time
the kids see him. He jumps with them on the tramp, wants to take 
them on little walks or hikes up the canyon. Because his travel schedule
can be a bit crazy, I feel like he does a super job of having as much fun with the kids
as he possibly can. He can play rough but knows when to be tender.
He does a great job of taking personal time with each child, I am pretty sure
are kids have no idea how good they have it. 
So Super Dad...I am really happy I am married to you!




That wraps up our Fish Lake trip...until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment