June 29, 2012

Morgan-ites

I forgot how much dang fun these guys are! 
They moved to Morgan (couple hours north) the same month we moved to Utah...what a bummer.
The "Carnie" clan came for a visit. When I say clan, I mean CLAN...They make 5 kids seem like nothing. They are family but also take the "cool friends status too".
Mom of the year (and I am not kidding), Michele took her girlies to the princess fest at 
Thanksgiving Point and then graced us with their presence. 
Check out those cute sweet cheeks on baby Ethan! 
Their are a handful of people that I can really laugh hard with, Michele is one of them
 (we speak the same humor).

We decided to take the princess's on a cruise around the hood...


Michele, I love this....
The camera did not capture that michele was sporting a cute
black skirt...what a princess.
Trent took the boys on a spin.

This is Trent's cousin Chad
he is on my top 5 nicest people list.

This is our "girls gone wild look", if we look crazy
it is because we are. I have decided it is probably best
that we live a couple hours apart...other wise, we might turn
this valley over.
Love you Carneseccas!


3 comments:

  1. Jamie,
    You are the best. It was so good to see you!
    Thanks for everything!
    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for having us over! My kids still can't get over that you had a bowl of full size candy bars to give to your guests. That's what I call "Mom o' the year!" :)

    ReplyDelete