June 27, 2012

34

I turned 34 and feel like a total, MOM.
Mom hair, Mom pants, Mom car...
You know what?
I dig it.
I feel like the luckiest girl (old girl) in the world. I love my life and the experiences we are having. For my birthday I took 
matters in to my own hands, called my friend and lined up a couple of horses and went 
on a perfect date with my Trent. 
We had such a great ride, I think it might have been my favorite birthday EVER.





Since it probably would not be appropriate to make a list of 34 cool things 
about me, I made a list of 34 things that I love...Just love.

1. Trent 
2. Our three cute kiddies
3. Our families
4.  That I have the best sisters in the world
5. My girl friends...especially the Ohio gals
6. Summer
7. Diet Mnt. Dew...it is my kryptonite
8. Fresh, cool, clean sheets
9. Adventures (simple and/or extreme)
10. Horse riding
11. Frozen yogurts (I hope I get over them soon)
12. A camp fire
13. A clean kitchen
14. Mountains
15. Diving
16. The PHILIPPINES (of course my Jeanie)
17. Fireworks
18. Red Vines (red and black family style)
19. Vacations with and w/out kids
20. The smell of rain in the mountains (sage)
21. Pedicures
22. A good party
23. Flowers
24. The sound of the ocean
25. Puppies
26. The feeling right after a hard work out
27. The Mac counter
28. Mornings
29. A good cut and color
30. Blue skies
31. Cooking/baking/eating
32. A good book
33. Q-tips
34. Humor


No comments:

Post a Comment