June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday LOVE


Happy Birthday to my Trent!
The BIG 39, (match stick style, I forgot to pack the candles.)

39 random, cool things about the T-Man!

1. Is an awesome listener
2. Honest
3. Happy
4. Always up for an adventure/spontaneous
5. Nice
(I always say, he is the "nice one" in our relationship because he really is)
6.  Hard worker
7. Hard player
8. Clean freak-(this is not always cool)
9.  A rad brother
10. Leader
11. Grill master
12. Will go to great lengths to make me and the kiddies happy
13. Charmer
14. Loves a good hike, good book and good movie
15. Worthy
16. Has the best smile...really the best.
17. Wonderful teacher
18. Killer good Daddy skills
19. Sincere
20. Loyal
21. Serves others
22. Supports me in ALL (okay, most) my ideas
23. A great son
24. Wants to make good choices
25. Loves the mountains
26. Loves his family
27. Has a testimony of the gospel
28. Positive
29. Always on time
30. Strives for perfection
31. Loves to hunt
32. Border line over obsessed with Fish Lake
33. Loves to fish
34. Likes talk radio (I thought that was for really old people)
35. He digs me
36. Aware of feelings
37. Makes his family a priority
38. Takes me on good dates
39. Reads his scriptures almost daily
(He reads while he eats his breakfast...I love that)

Happy Day to my love. Trent, you are the best.




Skipping rocks with the girls!

Ride on the Monroe Mountain Range


No comments:

Post a Comment